domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

You just need to know where to look

bscap0001

SARAH JANE: Oh, there was only ever one man for me. And after him, nothing compared. When I was your age, I used to think, "When I'm grown up, I'll know what I want." But you never really know what you want, you never feel grown up or sort it all out. So I thought, I can handle life on my own. But after today, I don't want to.
LUKE: What's that?
MARIA: It's just a plane.
LUKE: That's a flying machine, right?
SARAH JANE: Perhaps it's a spaceship.// I saw amazing things, out there in space. But there's strangeness wherever you turn. Life on Earth can be an adventure, too. You just need to know where to look.

The Sarah Jane Adventures: "Invasion of the Bane"

¡Grata sorpresa la de esta serie supuestamente para chicos!

No hay comentarios: