miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

Birth to the Federation

 

Deanna: [referring to Archer in their last scene] Is he nervous?
Riker: Wouldn't you be?
Deanna: Oh he'll be fine. I had to memorize this speech is Grammar School. You wish you could tell them all that this Alliance will give birth to the Federation.
Riker: I think I'm ready to talk to Captain Picard. I should have done it a long time ago.
Deanna: So I guess we're through here.
Riker: I guess we are. Computer... End Program.

 

"These Are the Voyages..." - Star Trek: Enterprise

1 comentario:

Nacho dijo...

D.: Are you horny?
R.: Wouldn't you be?
D.: Oh you didn't read my profile. You have to memorize that profile. You wish you could tell them all that I'm ready to get laid with you.
R.: I'm ready to get laid with you. I should have done it a long time ago.
D.: So I guess that's all we have to say.
R.: I guess. Computer... End Chat.